Download: tại đây
This book covers all of the stages of building a single-page web application, starting with frontend components powered by AngularJS, continuing with web services that leverage ServiceStack, and putting it all together in an ASP.NET MVC application. You will learn a development process focused on rapid delivery and testability for all application layers.
What you will learn from this book
* Create a standalone AngularJS application to prototype user interfaces
* Validate complex forms with AngularJS and use Bootstrap to style them
* Build RESTful web services that work well with single-page applications
* Implement automatic validation for web service requests to reduce your boilerplate code
* Use web services with AngularJS to offload and secure your application logic
* Test your AngularJS and web service code to improve the quality of your software deliverables
This is a step-by-step, example-driven guide that uses a gradual introduction of concepts; most of the chapters also contain an annotated exploration of how to build a specific part of a production-ready application.
Who this book is written for