Download: tại đây
CCNP Routing and Switching SWITCH 300-115 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert engineer David Hucaby shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes:
* A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exam
* “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
* Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
* The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
* More than 60 minutes of personal video mentoring from the author on important exam topics
* A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
* Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
David Hucaby, CCIE® No. 4594, is a lead network engineer for the University of Kentucky, where he works with a large healthcare network based on the Cisco product lines. David holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Kentucky. He is the author of several Cisco Press titles, including CCNA Wireless Cert Guide, Cisco ASA, PIX, and FWSM Firewall Handbook, Second Edition, Cisco Firewall Video Mentor, and Cisco LAN Switching Video Mentor.